Child Care & Preschool
Child Care & Preschool
About Ms. Cassie
I am a mother of three beautiful children; I have a 14 year old son-Broxton, a 12 year old daughter-Brooklyn & a 9 year old girl-Brystin. I have been currently running my child care program for the past 12 years, and have enjoyed every minute! I enjoy being outside. I like to swim, bike, & go for walks. I have been in the childcare field of the past 20 years & I have enjoyed every minuet of it. In 2014 decided to open my own group child care center because I love the one on one interaction. I love to see how each child displays a different outlook & approach the same activity. I do have to say that you get a lot more attached to the children and the family when you are with them on a one on one basis.
In 2008 my husband & I have built our house in the Fowlerville area making my drive to work a lot longer. With being new to the area, we did a lot of looking around for quality licensed child care centers & Family/Group in home child cares, and came to find out there was very few. This got my husband & I thinking about opening my own in home daycare. Almost 12 1/2 years later I am pleased to invite you to Roo’s Corner.
I want to thank you for taking your time to read this biography. I hope that it helps you feel more comfortable with the one-on-one care that your child (ren) would receive. I am anxious to explore and build a creative environment for your children. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, Please feel free to contact me, Cassie LaButte at (517) 223.-1190 or email me at email@example.com.
I hope I am able to have the opportunity to teach and care for your precious child (ren).
We are excited to announce that we have MOVED our space to Downtown Fowlerville. Our new location address is 206 E. Grand River.
Roo’s Corner provides a developmentally appropriate program which includes all of the following area:
- Physical Developmental: Including large & small motor activities
- Social Development-including positive self-concept & self-esteem
- Cognitive Development
- Literacy & Mathematics
- Intellectual Development
- Social Studies
- The Arts
- Quiet, Active & Directed Play
- Individual & Small/Large Group Play
- Music and Movement
- We begin our days with transition time which allows your child an adjustment period. During this time we welcome in children & parents. Your child(ren) may choose to an interest area. We provide cereal, milk, & raisins for breakfast, muffins, or yogurt too. I strongly believe that starting the day in a choice filled environment helps the child cope more comfortably with his or her environment.
- A nutritious snack is served both mid-morning & mid-afternoon. A healthy lunch will be provided as well. Lunch time is followed by a quiet time; not all children are expected to nap, but they are expected to rest. The rest of the day is followed by individual and group experimentation, indoor & outdoor play, directed play, choice time & circle time.